Reinforced piston for manual SVD - Gen.4
AirsoftPro produce SVD reinforced piston since 2010. The first in the world. We are constantly trying to innovate our products and therefore we offer the fourth generation of this popular product.
The main feature of the piston - a steel catch on a light aluminum body - remained unchanged.
The piston from the AirsoftPro workshop is structurally different from the pistons used in SVD by A&K, ACM, or KOER. It is not one piece, but composed of many parts. Everything can be seen from the pictures. Simply light aluminum body, steel retaining ring, plastic slip ring and a metal piston head with a bearing.
In addition , except obvious color change, the fourth generation brings a more lightweight body. The lower weight of the piston has a positive effect on the higher BB muzzle velocity. Especially for weaker and medium springs. For customers who use strong springs and heavier BBs, lower piston weight may be undesirable. That's why you will also find three weights made of different materials and therefore three weights in the piston package:
This weight has also purpose a s a washer on a ball bearing inside the piston. When compressed, the spring tends to rotate about its axis. This bearing facilitates rotation and and makes gun loading more easy.
Another no less significant innovation is the split piston head. The front part, which is exposed to shocks, is aluminum with a rubber stop and air channels. These direct the flow of air under the rubber ring and thus increase its seal in the cylinder. The back of the head has a plastic collar made of Polyacetal (POM). It has a larger diameter and glides better in the cylinder. There is no metal-to-metal contact and the cylinder does not black out and there is less friction.
The AirsoftPro piston is also 4 mm shorter than the original piston. It has a positive effect on the weight, it makes sense especially to obtain a larger volume of air in the cylinder.
- Ultra light and durable aluminium body.
- Steel o-ring for the most durability. It can hold the strongest springs without worn.
- Back pressure piston head is made of aluminium. Has 8 air channels for better o-ring sealing.
- Rubber pad for softer impacts. Saves the internal parts.
- The slip ring behind the head reduces friction in the cylinder and saves its surface.
- The shorter piston provides a larger volume of expelled air.
- Inside the piston there is ball bearing, which facilitates rotation of the spring.
- Packed with three weights for custom piston weight adjustment. It also serves as a spring washer (max M170)
- The weight of the piston (without washers) is 34.6 g including the ball bearing.
The piston is suitable for spring action SVD from A&K, ACM, KOER..etc.
We are in airsoft business since year 2007. We listen customer's needs and try to bring goods with reasonable prices. We gather informations from 15 years of experiences with airsoft. Our AirsoftPro brand spare and upgrade parts are well known in Europe airsoft market.
Currently our shop is the most popular aisoft shop in the Czech Republic with the excellent feedback. See www.heureka.cz. In 2016 we run new modern eshop and working on warehouse logistic improvements to faster orders packing.