CNC aluminium HopUp chamber for A&K Masada series. It is made of a single piece of aluminum alloy 6061- T6 with red anodized finish . It is a material with high strength , and is lightweight. Weight of the chamber and only 13,3 grams. It is not re -brand or a repackaged product of another manufacturer . The chamber was made and assembled in the Czech Republic .
Chamber is compatible with the A&K, CyberGun or PJ Masada series. Optimal nozzle lenght is 35mm. Not fit in Magpul PTS version !
- Made on high precision CNC machines.
- Durable body with red anodized coating.
- Brass center ring in each packing.
- Include all small parts (or you can use stock A&K)
- Main lever is secured by screw, not weak pin
- Better sealing. (You may test more different HopUp buckings to reach the best performance)
- Include HopUp bucking with the pressing roller.
- Compatible with the stock chamber.
- Easy 10 minutes asembly
- Try more different buckings or nozzles (if you have) to test and reach the best sealing.
- Apply silicone oil or grease on the HopUp bucking surface, before insert into chamber.
- Be carefull with the small plastic parts. You can use accessories from the original A&K chamber. It is compatible.
Notification: Partial technical solutions of this product are protected with copyright !
We are in airsoft business since year 2007. We listen customer's needs and try to bring goods with reasonable prices. We gather informations from 15 years of experiences with airsoft. Our AirsoftPro brand spare and upgrade parts are well known in Europe airsoft market.
Currently our shop is the most popular aisoft shop in the Czech Republic with the excellent feedback. See www.heureka.cz. In 2016 we run new modern eshop and working on warehouse logistic improvements to faster orders packing.