SUPER Hop Bucking 50° for VSR and GBB
Maple Leaf HopUp bucking for VSR sniper rifles and GBB guns. Slightly narrow entrance for better sealing to achieve more consistent power output. Special pressure point geometry reduces inconsistency between shots for more predictable trajectory and longer distances. C-Clip to enhance lip stiffness for further sealing, but not neccessary to use. Depends on the user needs.
Bucking is suitable for Marui / KJ GBB Pistols and VSR-10 compatible air cocking rifles. Super bucking works best with heavy weight BBs (0.40g+)
- 50° for guns with the output velocity bellow 110 m/s (360 FPS)
- 60° for guns with the output velocity 90 - 120m/s (295 - 400 FPS)
- 70° for guns with the output velocity 110 - 140 m/s (360 - 460 FPS)
- 75° for guns with the output velocity 130 - 150 m/s (425 - 490 FPS)
- 80° for guns with the output velocity above 145 m/s (480 FPS +)
For the proper operation of the hop-up rubber, the barrel must not have a bridge at the hole for the nub.
Maple Leaf is an airsoft accessories and parts manufacturer from Taiwan that makes some of the finest internal upgrade parts and accessories at affordable prices. Producing products for all platforms ranging from GBB pistols to bolt action sniper rifles.