MOSFET Ultra 2.gen
MOSFET gives you contactless switching of any circuit. In AEG is used for contact closure while trigger is pressed.
Advantages in use of MOSFET:
- Contactless switching.
- No more damaging of trigger contacts by high current - used for signal only.
- Increases rate of fire as well as battery life.
- Works with all commonly used batteries (Ni-Mh/Ni-Cd/Li-Pol/Li-Ion/Li-Fe) with voltage 6,6V-14,8V.
- Designed primarily for all AEGs - airsoft electric guns.
MOSFET Ultra description:
- Dimensions 27x13,5x11,5mm.
- Maximum current up to 140A constant - thanks to integrated cooler can be used practicaly without restriction.
- Power wires can be used up to 1,5mm2 (AWG16), signal up to 0,25mm2 (AWG24).
- Connected by two wires to each part - battery, motor, trigger contacts (see schema).
- Built-in voltage stabilisation keeps MOSFET fully used at all times.
- Built-in cooler allows MOSFET to work in extreme conditions.
- If you do not expect extreme conditions, choose MOSFET Classic.
- If you are not familiar with soldering, choose alternate with complete wiring.
Package contents: MOSFET Ultra, heat-shrink tubing for MOSFET, user manual with instalation instructions
WARNING: MOSFET should be installed by qualified AEG professionals only. Manufacturer is not liable for any damage on the gun caused by unprofessional installation. Do not use soldering gun!