MOSFET offers contactless switching of any circuit. Active brake function uses residual motor energy for its imidiate stop. The higher the torque of the motor, the better braking effect.
Advantages of using our MOSFET with active brake:
- The piston is stopped in its default position when on semi, which leaves the spring loose.
- Lower wear of not only piston and sping, but many other parts as well.
- Contactless switching.
- No more damage to the trigger contacts by high current - only signal current going through.
- Increases rate of fire as well as battery life.
- Solves the problem with double shot on semi.
- Works with all commonly used batteries (Ni-Mh/Ni-Cd/Li-Pol/Li-Ion/Li-Fe) with voltage 6,6V-14,8V.
- Designed primarily for all AEGs - airsoft electric guns.
MOSFET with active brake Micro description:
- Dimensions 17x8,5x4,3mm.
- Maximum current up to 130A - recommended use in correctly working replica is with spring up to M130 and rate of fire up to 28bbs/s.
- Power wires can be used up to 1,5mm2 (AWG16), signal up to 0,25mm2 (AWG24).
- Connected by two wires to each element - battery, motor, trigger contacts (see scheme).
- Built-in voltage stabilisation keeps MOSFET fully used at all times.
- For higher load choose MOSFET with active brake Ultra.
- If you are not familiar with soldering, choose alternative with complete wiring.
- MOSFET with active brake Micro
- heat-shrink tubing for MOSFET
- user manual with installation instructions
WARNING: MOSFET with active brake Micro should be installed by qualified AEG professionals only. Manufacturer is not liable for any damage on the gun caused by unprofessional installation. Do not use soldering gun!