TDC Trolley with M-nub (R-Hop & Flat-hop) for RetroArms Hop-up Chamber
The TDC (Top Down Centre) Trolley is designed for the Retroarms Hop-up chambers to incorporate the traditional usage of M-nubs which works perfectly with the R-Hop patches to achieve an improvement in accuracy and consistency from shot to shot.
The M-nub ensures an evenly distributed force applied onto the bucking down to the RHOP patch. This in turn ensures the patch can maximize its appliance on the BB for the most stable and uniform spin for the much desired R-hop performance.
The Retroarms Trolley works in unison with the Flat-hop and Maple Leaf Super Macaron MR-Hops.
- Modifications on the slide bars on each side compared to the original. This ensures a tighter fit onto the chamber to achieve an absolute Top-down-center push of force onto the R-hop patch while preventing any tilting.
- The contact area of the front is increased by 0.5mm to cover most hop-up windows. This ensures all areas of the R-hop patch are equally pushed down.
- 3M adhesive incorporated at back on the M-nub for an optimum contact on the Trolley foot. This is a strong bond, however, is flexible and may be unstocked to be re-applied.
- Retroarms original version in Black
- EMG Blue version by Evike.
- ICS Chamber Version.
Please note the Retroarms hop-up chamber is not included with this purchase - this is a specific TDC trolley upgrade FOR the Retroarms Hop-up Chamber
Founded in 2015, Airtech Studios is led by a team of enthusiastic airsofters who have spent many years playing and modifying Airsoft guns for improvements and efficiency. Airtech Studios brings together a passionate, dynamic team of game changers who are constantly on the look out for useful upgrade options to the Airsoft community. Headquartered in Hong Kong, we bring a team of product designers from New York and the United Kingdom to bring more exciting upgrade parts to the sport.