TDC Trolley with M-nub (R-Hop & Flat-hop) for Maxx Hop-up Chamber
The TDC (Top Down Centre) Trolley is designed for the MAXX Model Hop-up chambers to incorporate the traditional usage of M-nubs which works perfectly with the R-Hop patches to achieve an improvement in accuracy and consistency from shot to shot.
The M-nub ensures an evenly distributed force applied onto the bucking down to the R-Hop patch. This in turn ensures the patch can maximize its appliance on the BB for the most stable and uniform spin for the much desired R-hop performance.
The MAXX Model Trolley works in unison with the Flat-hop and Maple Leaf Super Macaron MR-Hops.
- Modifications on the slide bars on each side compared to the original. This ensures a tighter fit onto the chamber to achieve an absolute Top-down-center push of force onto the R-hop patch while preventing any tilting.
- The contact area of the front is increased by 0.5mm to cover most hop-up windows. This ensures all areas of the R-hop patch are equally pushed down.
- 3M adhesive incorporated at back on the M-nub for an optimum contact on the Trolley foot. This is a strong bond, however, is flexible and may be unstocked to be re-applied.
- MAXX Model ME - PRO & SPORT
- MAXX Model MI - PRO & SPORT
- MAXX Model SV - VFC SCAR-L/H
- MAXX Model ME - Umbrella Armory Ver.
- MAXX Model ME - EMG & Specna Arms Ver.
Please note the Maxx hop-up chamber is not included - this is a specific TDC trolley upgrade FOR the Maxx Chamber
Founded in 2015, Airtech Studios is led by a team of enthusiastic airsofters who have spent many years playing and modifying Airsoft guns for improvements and efficiency. Airtech Studios brings together a passionate, dynamic team of game changers who are constantly on the look out for useful upgrade options to the Airsoft community. Headquartered in Hong Kong, we bring a team of product designers from New York and the United Kingdom to bring more exciting upgrade parts to the sport.