MOSFET for V3 gearbox Solo
- It is necessary to modify the trigger contacts according to the manual
- Devices without wires, you can use max. 1,5qmm (AWG16) power wires and 0,5qmm (AWG20) signal wires
- suitable for service center, if you are not familiar with soldering to the circuit board, choose device with wiring and accessories.
- Designed for spring up to M160 (equivalent for current 25A for duration 10s). For higher load please use Mosfet II (it is outside gearbox)
- Specified for common batteries up to 17V (Ni-xx 8.4 - 12V, lipol 7.4 - 14.8V)
- No current consumption in the idle mode
- No sparking on switch contacts
- In auto fire mode piston stops in random position due the mechabox design
- For right function is necessary to have a functional gearbox cut off lever, selector plate, reverse latch, trigger and trigger block, as it has the standard gearbox
DEVICE INSTRUCTIONS: you can download installation manual in English here [PDF, 674.65 kB]
- mosfet on trigger contacts
- trigger switch
- black heat shrink tube 3,2mm - length 20mm
- installation manual in English
WARNING: Installation of this device leave to expert, who could solder and disassemble airsoft gun. Never user soldering gun!
We can't guarantee 100% compatibility with all gearboxes, but Mosfet - V3 will fit into standard and common brand's gearboxes without larger modifications.
Jefftron company was founded in 2011 as a manufacturer electronic devices for airsoft electric guns. Jefftron has a wide range of electronics for AEG, including the unique Leviathan ETUs (electronic trigger unit) that make it world-famous.