Mosfet - V3
Professionally made mosfet designed for airsoft electric guns (AEG).
Device increases gun rate of fire and battery holds longer, than with basic wiring.
It is fully integrated inside the gearbox version 3 instead of the original trigger contacts, compatible with Tokyo Marui standard.
- Mosfet build on trigger contacts from SHS company
- Easy installation inside the gearbox version 3
- Devices without wires, you can use max. 1,5qmm (AWG16) power wires and 0,5qmm (AWG20) signal wires
- suitable for service center, if you are not familiar with soldering to the circuit board, choose device with wiring and accessories.
- Designed for spring up to M160 (equivalent for current 25A for duration 10s). For higher load please use Mosfet II (it is outside gearbox)
- Specified for common batteries up to 17V (Ni-xx 8.4 - 12V, lipol 7.4 - 14.8V)
- No current consumption in the idle mode
- No sparking on switch contacts
- In auto fire mode piston stops in random position due the mechabox design
- For right function is necessary to have a functional gearbox cut off lever, selector plate, reverse latch, trigger and trigger block, as it has the standard gearbox
DEVICE INSTRUCTIONS: you can download installation manual in English here [PDF, 674.65 kB]
- mosfet on trigger contacts
- trigger switch
- black heat shrink tube 3,2mm - length 20mm
- installation manual in English
WARNING: Installation of this device leave to expert, who could solder and disassemble airsoft gun. Never user soldering gun!
We can't guarantee 100% compatibility with all gearboxes, but Mosfet - V3 will fit into standard and common brand's gearboxes without larger modifications.