Micro active brake II
Professionally made mosfet with motor active braking designed for airsoft electric guns (AEG).
In semi fire mode piston isn't partially stretched, spring is fully released, parts in mechabox aren't under strain and nozzle locks hop-up chamber in greater part (depends on ROF).
Active break solves multiple shots in semi mode with weapons with very high rate of fire (ROF).
Device increases gun rate of fire and battery holds longer, than with basic wiring.
- Very small device dimension, it fits nearly everywhere
- Devices without wires, you can use max. 1,5qmm (AWG16) power wires and 0,5qmm (AWG20) signal wires
- Suitable for service center, if you are not familiar with soldering to the circuit board, choose device with wiring and accessories
- Designed for spring up to M160 (equivalent for current 25A for duration 10s)
- Specified for common batteries up to 17V (Ni-xx 8.4 - 12V, lipol 7.4 - 14.8V)
- Active braking uses the excess energy from the motor to stop it. The braking effect is the most powerful with high torgue motor
- 6 wires connection
- Device size 27x10x7mm
- No current consumption in the idle mode
- No sparking on switch contacts
- In auto fire mode piston stops in random position due the mechabox design
- For right function is necessary to have a functional gearbox cut off lever, selector plate, reverse latch, trigger and trigger block, as it has the standard gearbox
DEVICE INSTRUCTIONS: you can download installation manual in English here [PDF, 726.03 kB]
PACKING: device, heat shrink tube and installation manual in English
WARNING: Installation of this device leave to expert, who could solder and disassemble airsoft gun. Never user soldering gun!