Complete pre-assembled gearbox is a good alternative for those who want a complex upgrade your weapons. Without having to fight the compatibility of internal parts, assembly and shimming. Customer has to insert gearbox into body. But as ussual, requires advanced knowledge of the function of airsoft guns.
Offered gearbox is from the holes and size point of view MARUI standard. It is made of reinforced metal alloy with quick disassembly spring. Remove spring guide within 10 seconds.
Table of parameters:
|Gearbox||Reinforced gearbox with quick spring dismantling (QD). Reinforcement is mainly in area above the cylinder head. Gearbox is much wider on this place and it reduces the risk of breaking. Gearbox can hold M130 spring without and issue (according factory).|
|Wiring||Wiring is low resistance with silver. No fuse. Wiring is long enough for front, resp. back crane stock wiring (depends on model). Equiped with small Tamiya connector.|
|Trigger||Classic trigger contacts are replaced by a microswitch. It provides a fast, short and sensitive response to the press release. During normal load current 15A microswitch lasts about 50,000 rounds.|
|Bearings||Gearbox is equiped with two type of the bearings. Motor gear has pair of 8mm ball bearings. Spur and sector gear has 8mm stainless steeel bearrings.|
|Gears||Gearbox is equipped with CNC steel gear set with ratio of 100:300. The teeth on the gears are angled and load stress on a larger surface. Gears are well oiled and shimmed. Please note, that ROF will be lower compare to standard 18:1 gear set . We recommend that you select hight torque motor and battery 9.6 V.|
|BB supply cam||Sector gear has bullet supply cam. It increase chamber "open time".|
|Cylinder||The cylinder is stainless. There is a hole in the photos, but the presence of the hole may vary depending on the manufacturer. Sometimes the cylinder is full. The cylinder with holes is suitable for shorter barrel lengths up to about 370mm. For the lengths of +/- 370mm, both types can be used and a pure cylinder without holes, but for larger lengths over 370 mm. For more information, please contact us.|
|Cylinder head||Cylinder head is made of aluminum on CNC machines. It has two sealing rings and rubber flat stopper.|
|Nozzle||Nozzle is made of aluminum on CNC machines, with one O-ring. The length is 21.4 mm|
|Piston head||Head of the piston head is aluminum, back-pressure, made on CNC machines. Equipped with ball bearing.|
|Piston||Piston has a full metal teeth and handle strong springs. The body of the piston is made of plastic.|
|Spring||Gearbox is equipped with M120 progressive spring.|
|Spring guide||Spring guide has ball bearing.|
Some tips for installation:
- If you want to install M130 spring, please remove piston head bearing. Spring wont fit. Or cut about 1cm of the spring.
- We do not recommend lipo battery 11.1V due to high currents, which can cause contact tan.
- Spring in the gearbox can be changed only before inserting into the body of weapons. After that, this is not technically possible, because the rear part of the body usually has not hole for spring remove.
- We have tested this gearbox on Dboys and AimTop brand only. For other models, we can not confirm compatibility. Technically it is possible to install gearbox to other brands, but may require minor modification. Ensure good alignment with the chamber and barrel.
- Gearbox is designed for M4 / M16 / SR16 / HK416, etc. Due to the length of the nozzle, trigger and selector plate is not possible to install gearbox into MP5 or SCAR.
- Make sure HopUp chamber fits well on the gearbox. For example DBOYS must narrow the diameter of the fitting, which is inserted into the gearbox.
- After a test installation of the gearbox into DBOYS AEG we got velocity 130 m/s.
- The warranty period is two years. But replacing of the spring is very easy and we can keep an eye on the customer exchange to extremely strong spring. It can shorten the life of the internal parts or completely damaged the gerabox. For this reason, the warranty is on the product mistakes only. Not on the common wear (for example, worngears, trigger contacts the piston .. etc.)