CNC stainless steel/aluminum spring guide type 2
CNC Stainless Steel/Aluminum Spring Guides are designed to keep the spring in line and allow the spring to rotate on shaft during high compression, suitable for AEG version 2 gear box upgrades. This Spring Guide is machined with an M5 thread on stainless steel hub to hold the stock securely and equipped thrust ball bearing to reduce spring stress and breakage during high speed spring compression. Made of Stainless Steel and Aluminum.
- Stainless Steel and Aluminum construction
- Machined M5 thread on stainless steel hub
- Equipped thrust ball bearing to reduce spring stress and breakage
- Aligned spring in line and rotate on shaft during high compression
- Strong stainless steel hub chamfer shoulder designs
- Used for AEG version 2 gear box upgrades (M4, M16, MP5,...)
- Hub Internal Thread: M5x0.80
- Hub Outer Diameter: 16mm
- Shaft Outer Diameter: 10.8mm
- Shaft Length: 44.5mm
- Overall Length: 51.5mm
- Material: Stainless Steel and Aluminum
- Weight: 14 grams
- 1 x CNC Stainless Steel/Aluminum Spring Guide
MAXX Model Products, Inc.
began in 2001 as a company known by Microheli.com based in Canada. Maxx model designed and manufactured high quality upgrade parts and accessories for RC Helicopters, Drones, and Cars. Starting in 2016, Maxx took its experience in high quality RC components and expanded to Airsoft. Maxx launched itself into the Airsoft market with the release of original M4 PRO hop-up unit. Through feedback from the community and constant improvements, they have achieved the most advanced M4 hop-up unit with the ME model. Taking what they learned in that process, Maxx now brings their attention to other platforms. With years of experience Maxx looks to manufacture more advanced and innovative products for the whole market. Maxx Model Products, Inc. is a registered business in Canada.