Designed especially for the Maxx Hop-up units to address the issue of axial displacement of the chamber caused by two factors.
Firstly the outer barrel and the chamber not fitting snugly onto each other - this is due to the difference in tolerances from various gun brands. On the other hand, the two fins on each side of the chamber do not provide adequate hold for the chamber to sway left/right. The True Centering Unit (TCU) will bridge this gap to prevent unwanted movements.
Secondly, loose magazines that could twist the hop-up and inner barrel from aiming at the center. This is further caused upon firing on a semi or full auto when the BBs move up the chamber for loading. The vibration could cause the hop to sway from side to side causing inconsistencies in your shots.
In general, anything that moves in the rifle especially in the hop-up / inner barrel should be strictly locked down to eliminate the factors that could affect the consistencies of the shots fired.
Once the TCU is fitted, the Maxx chamber will be tightly fitted in place and sitting on the true center position to prevent BBs from swerving to the left or right.
- Prevent tilting of the hop-up unit
- Locks snugly into the outer barrel and forces the chamber / inner barrel perfectly on the horizontal axis
- No displacement affected by the angle or movements by the magazine
- True centering to prevent your BBs from swerving away from the target
- Tough Polycarbonate Construction
- MAXX CNC Aluminum Hop-up Chamber ME - PRO & SPORT
- MAXX CNC Aluminum Hop-up Chamber MI - PRO & SPORT
- MAXX CNC Aluminum Hop-up Chamber SV - VFC SCAR-L/H
- MAXX CNC Aluminum Hop-up Chamber ME - Umbrella Armory Ver.
- MAXX CNC Aluminum Hop-up Chamber ME - EMG & Specna Arms Ver.
Founded in 2015, Airtech Studios is led by a team of enthusiastic airsofters who have spent many years playing and modifying Airsoft guns for improvements and efficiency. Airtech Studios brings together a passionate, dynamic team of game changers who are constantly on the look out for useful upgrade options to the Airsoft community. Headquartered in Hong Kong, we bring a team of product designers from New York and the United Kingdom to bring more exciting upgrade parts to the sport.