Active brake PERUN AB++
Perun AB++ is an on-wire mosfet, channeling the power from the battery to the motor through a specialized high-power transistor, instead of delicate mechanical switches, increasing reliability and replica performance. It also enhances your replica by adding many new, useful features.
Works with 7.4V, 11.1V and 14.8V batteries. Comes almost fully pre-wired, with only few easy soldering joints needed to install the mosfet.
- Electronic burst – Change auto to an electronically controlled burst to save your ammo and increase realism!
- Active brake - active brake stops the motor after each shot preventing spring compression or in case of replicas with high rate of fire, overspin (double shot problem).
- Precocking - Fast trigger response can be a matter of victory or defeat, especially in CQB situations. With precocking enabled, piston will remain in rear position after each shot with the spring already compressed, ensuring that next shot will be fired immediately after you pull the trigger. To release the spring after using precocking, pull the trigger and hold it for 2 seconds, after which a second shot will be fired, this time with no precocking and fully braked.
- Rate of fire reduction - Reduce the rate of fire in automatic or burst fire to save ammo or make the replica shoot in a more realistic fashion.
- DMR mode - Introduces intervals between semiautomatic shots to comply with DMR rules on some fields.
- Low battery voltage alarm - Dedicated for Li-Po and Li-Ion batteries. Should the battery voltage fall to a dangerously low level, user will be notified by short sound signals that are repeated every minute. This may also be freely switched on and off.
- Diagnostic system - Constantly monitors the replica and the mosfet itself. In case of any problems, immediately lets you know what it might be, making troubleshooting much easier.
- Electronic fuse - Will save your replica and battery in case of a major malfunction. It will automatically disconnect the battery if a short circuit or blocked motor is detected.
Programming of all the settings is done solely by using quick and easily memorable sequences of fire selector switching and trigger pulls supported by sound signals and multicolor LED diode. That allows changing the settings in any moment, in a matter of seconds, even under enemy fire.
Upgrade kit works without problems with any battery from 7V do 17V. It can also be used with most extreme setups, without any limitations as to the spring rating.
- Perun AB++ with Dean-T connector
- Plastic card and sticker with quick instructions
was established in 2016 with the aim of designing and manufacturing MOSFET devices and other parts for AEGs. Perun offers you products that will work reliably even in most extreme situations and enhance the capabilities of your replicas. All of Perun design work and most of manufacturing is done in the European Union state of Poland. That allows Perun to reach the main goal - keep the highest quality possible. Perun is in constant contact with players, airsoft techs, shops and consult with them to ensure, that the products satisfy their needs.
No one has reviewed yet