Blu-Link allows for wireless management of your GATE ETU via GCS App for iOS, Android and later this year, also Windows / macOS. You can use iPhone, Android smartphone or a computer to control ASTER or TITAN and connect them with other compatible GATE devices, such as STATUS Gun-mounted Computer. Blu-Link perfectly expands GATE ETUs possibilities by equipping them with Bluetooth® 5.0 technology.
It also acts as an additional fuse and multifunctional wattmeter allowing for, e.g., reading telemetry data, which enables you to constantly monitor the AEG condition.
If your AEG already has a factory mounted ASTER or TITAN, adding Blu-link is that final little step taking you to the era of guns controlled wirelessly.
- Bluetooth® adapter – adds Bluetooth® function to TITAN and ASTER
- Wireless connection between GATE ETU and compatible GATE devices – enables connecting ASTER or TITAN with other elements of GATE ecosystem (e.g., future GATE STATUS)
- Compatibility with GCS App for iOS, Android and later this year, also Windows/macOS
- Option to switch between data transfer and firing mode from the app level
- Additional configurable smart fuse (UVP, SCP, OCP, OTP) – protects the battery in case of short circuiting wires between Blu-Link and TITAN or ASTER or other system failure. It provides under voltage, over current and over temperature protection
- Multifunctional wattmeter allowing for, e.g., reading telemetry data
- Conformal coating (Military Specification MIL-V-173C)
- Designed to consume very little power
- Full mobility – no cables needed to connect with the GCS App and forthcoming STATUS
- In the data transfer mode, it allows for programming, changing settings and updating TITAN and ASTER firmware via GCS App
- Can be plugged between the ETU and the battery through entire skirmish – no need to detach the battery for configuration or checking the Statistics (contrary to the USB-Link)
If you want to connect with GATE Control Station via USB, use GATE USB-Link.
GATE Control Station™ App
Together with the GCS, you can adjust TITAN or ASTER settings and update or upgrade their firmware from devices with Android, iOS and since fall 2020, also Windows or macOS. The GCS offers you the option to:
- control your airsoft gun
- simply adjust GATE ETU settings
- update and upgrade firmware
- see the BB counters and measurements statistics
- perform diagnostics and send reports
- Connectors set
- ‘Troubleshooting’ Card
- PIN Card
- Quickstart Guide
The company has been designing and producing the most innovative AEG Control Systems and MOSFETs from 2014. GATE headquarters is located in Cracow, Poland. Their products successfully entered global markets and are being sold in more than 20 countries.
Why should you choose GATE while upgrading your gun? Thanks to these products, your skirmish becomes a more exciting experience. The variety of functions and protections the Controllers and MOSFETs give to your gun is enormous.