MOSFET for AEP - universal wiring
Professionally made mosfet designed for airsoft electric pistols (AEP).
Device increases gun rate of fire and battery holds longer, than with basic wiring.
Can be installed without modifications into these AEP:
Cyma CM.030 Glock 18C
Cyma CM.121 Desert Eagle
Cyma CM.122 SIG P226
Cyma CM.123 Colt M1911
Cyma CM.125 H&K USP
Cyma CM.126 Beretta M92F
Cyma CM.127 Phantom
Cyma CM.128 HI-CAPA 5.1
Tokyo Marui Glock 18C AEP
Tokyo Marui Beretta M93R AEP
Tokyo Marui Beretta M9A1 AEP
Tokyo Marui HK USP AEP
Umarex HK USP AEP
Double Eagle M81 USP
Lipol 7.4v (2S) 300mAh 45-70C~90-140C
- Very small device dimension - used Micro mosfet II
- Prepared wiring allows fast and easy installation into the pistol. Simply solder wires to the motor and trigger contacts
- On the devices are pre-soldered high quality power wires 0,5 qmm (AWG20) with silicone insulation (length 210mm from mosfet) and blue wires 0.25 qmm (AWG24) with PVC insulation (length 110mm from mosfet)
- Connector for battery is used JST-SYR 2 pin
- Coated with lacquer, it protects device against water
- If you want to use your own wires or connector, choose Micro mosfet II without wiring
- Can be used with any AEP upgrade, because it was designed for spring up to M160 (equivalent for current 75A single shot fire or 25A burst fire for max. 30s)
- Recomended to use 7,4V lipol battery, but device is specified for common batteries up to 17V (Ni-xx 8.4 - 12V, lipol 7.4 - 14.8V)
- 6 wires connection
- Device size 15x7x5mm
- No current consumption in the idle mode
- No sparking on switch contacts
- In auto fire mode piston stops in random position due the mechabox design
- For right function is necessary to have a functional gearbox cut off lever, selector plate, reverse latch, trigger and trigger block, as it has the standard gearbox
DEVICE INSTRUCTIONS: you can download installation manual in English here [PDF, 814.61 kB]
- Device with wiring and JST-SYR connector
- Installation manual in English
WARNING: Installation of this device leave to expert, who could solder and disassemble airsoft gun. Never user soldering gun!
We can't guarantee 100% compatibility with all gearboxes, but Mosfet - V3 will fit into standard and common brand's gearboxes without larger modifications.
Jefftron company was founded in 2011 as a manufacturer electronic devices for airsoft electric guns. Jefftron has a wide range of electronics for AEG, including the unique Leviathan ETUs (electronic trigger unit) that make it world-famous.