Cleaning kit Cal. 6mm/6,5mm/.243
Top cleaning kit for airsoft barrels and Cal. 6 mm / 6,35 mm / .243 from Italian manufacturer Stilcrin, specializing in cleaning products for firearms.
The main part of the set - the rod with handle, is 71 cm long, made of 3 parts that are screwed together by means of threads. The 4 mm diameter rod is made of steel with a PVC surface to protect against barrel scratches. The set includes a wool, nylon and brass cleaning tip (brush). The brass brush is not suitable for airsoft barrels. It is designed for cleaning the barrel of real steel guns.
- 71 cm steel PVC coated rod (3 parts)
- wool, nylon and brass brush
- PVC cover (33 x 9,5 cm)
Manufacturer of italian quality gun cleaning accessories since 1979. Stil Crin headquarters is located in Pavone del Mella, in the province of Brescia.
Stil Crin has more than 40 years experience in ideating and manufacturing of cleaning accessories for hunting, sporting and military guns.
Every article included in their large range of products is made 95% inside their factory, the rest 5% related to packaging materials is completely coming from Italian usual suppliers.