When you try on the Crossbow®, you'll discover it's unlike any other ballistic eyeshield. Experience the Tri-Tech Fit™ frame that achieves an amazing universal fit with max comfort and zero pressure points. Then notice the lenses. They won't fog. That's thanks to groundbreaking ClearZone™ FlowCoat technology, engineered to eliminate fog inside and prevent scratches outside.
- Experience the Tri-Tech Fit™ frame that achieves an amazing universal fit with max comfort and zero pressure points. Optimal stability is attained by balancing weight evenly throughout the frame.
- When you're ready to switch lenses, the innovative DedBolt™ Lens Lock pivots up for easy release, then clamps down for rock solid retention under impact.
- As you stare down your objective through ESSOPTICS™, you'll experience distortion-free optical precision throughout the entire field of view.
- You'll notice that Crossbow™ lenses don't fog. That's thanks to groundbreaking ClearZone™ FlowCoat Technology. These advanced lens coatings are engineered to maximize scratch resistance on the outside and fog resistance on the inside.
It's from ESS, so of course the Crossbow is compliant with U.S. Federal OSHA, ANSI Z87.1-2010, CE EN 166 and U.S. MIL-PRF-32432. Form, Fit, Function...Perfected. Get your hands on a Crossbow and see for yourself.
As part of the ESS Cross-Series ™ eyeshield platform, all Crossbow® components are compatible and fully interchangeable with the ESS Crosshair™ and ESS Suppressor ™. For example, you can upgrade a Crosshair™ to premium Crossbow® anti-fog lenses--including ANSI-rated Polarized--or adapt for hearing protection use with the ultra-thin Suppressor™ frame.
- Crossbow Eyeshield with TAN Frames & Nosepiece
- 2.4mm polycarbonate Smoke Gray Lens
- Microfiber pouch
- EN 166 FTKN
- ANSI Z87.1 - 2003
- ANSI Z87.1 - 2010
- MIL-PRF-31013 (Clause 22.214.171.124)
- STANAG 2920
Established in 1998, ESS (Eye Safety Systems, Inc.) creates advanced eye protection systems for military, law enforcement, fire/rescue and shooting sport markets. ESS is the only authorized eyewear provider to the United States Marine Corps, is a leading supplier to all other branches of the U.S. DoD, and is sold in over 100 countries. ESS proudly stands behind its products with unparalleled sustainment programs and industry-leading customer service.
ESS is headquartered in Hailey, Idaho, and its ISO 9001:2008 certified U.S. factory is located in Foothill Ranch, California. ESS is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Oakley, Inc.