Battery Li-Po 11,1V 1500mAh 25C 115x15x24mm (two-part) - DeanT
Gens ace batteries are specially designed for use in airsoft electric guns (AEG).
Fits into most types of stock tubes, stocks and for some types of airsoft rifles that has the battery compartment located in the upper receiver.
The most compelling reasons for using Li-Po are smaller size and better energy efficiency. Most Li-Po batteries are about the same size as a mini NiMH battery and perform on par with a large NiMH battery. Due to the small size, there is no need for battery boxes or external mounting on the gun. Li-Po's are suitable for PDW, SMG, etc. where it is desirable that the battery does not detract from the appearance of the weapon or you risk running out of power in the middle of a battle. Unlike traditional batteries, the Li-Po provides a stable rafe of fire, for the duration of its use. There's also no need to discharge the Li-Po before charging, making it easier to recharge the battery between games.
- Configuration: split - 2 blocks
- Voltage: 11.1 V (3S1P)
- Capacity: 1500 mAh
- Discharge rate: 25 C
- Connector: Dean-T
- Balancer connector: JST-XHR
- Wire: 16#AWG, 45 / 85 mm
- Dimensions: 115 x 15 x 24 mm
- Weight: 107 g
- Cell type: Lithium Polymer
To prolong the life of a Li-Po battery
- Never completely discharge the battery.
- Stop using the battery the moment you hear the Rate of Fire goes down.
- Charge the battery before storage.
- IMPORTANT: you must use a Li-Po charger with balancer, no exceptions.
When using Li-Po batteries, and if the gun is not Li-Po battery ready, it is advisable to do a complete upgrade, including the spring, cylinder, gears and motor. Simply installing a stronger spring and then using a Li-Po battery will destroy one or more of the gearbox components. For example, ASG ULTIMATE motors are designed specifically to power upgraded guns and are designed to handle higher voltages.
Only use approved LiPo chargers and never use a NiMH or NiCd charger to charge LiPo.
- Do not pierce the battery.
- Do not disassemble the battery.
- Do not short-circuit the battery terminals.
- Do not connect the battery directly to an electrical outlet.
- Do not strike or throw the battery against hard surfaces.
- Do not immerse the battery in water or seawater.
- Always disconnect the battery immediately after use, charging or discharging and keep the battery in a cool, dry environment during stand-by periods.
- Do not use, throw or leave the battery near heat source such as fire or heater.
- Do not dispose of the battery in fire or heat.
- The battery should not be charged with more than a current of 1C (e.g. a 1200 mAh battery should be charged with 1.2 A (1200 mA)). Charging with higher currents can potentially damage battery cells or even lead to overheating or other serious failures.
- Stop charging immediately if temperature exceeds 45°C.
- Stop using battery if temperature exceeds 60°C - Never leave LiPo batteries charging unattended.
- Always monitor the charging process of your LiPo batteries so that you can react immediately to any potential problems.
- If your LiPo batteries start to balloon or swell up, discontinue charging/discharging/usage.
- Before and after use of your LiPo batteries, inspect them to ensure that there is no physical damage or swelling as those are signs of imminent failure.
- Read all instructions on the batteries, box & packaging before use. We recommend the use of a protective battery charging bag when charging your LiPo batteries. Always use an LiPo battery charger, when charging your LiPo batteries. Do not overcharge the battery. The maximum voltage per cell is 4.2 V.
- Never completely discharge your LiPo battery. If the voltage drops below 3.2 V per cell, the battery may be permanently damaged (not covered under warranty). Stop immediately when you register a drop in power or rate of fire.
Gens ace and Tattu are brands belonging to GREPOW ELECTRONICS Co. Limited, a leading manufacturer of Li-po batteries in China with its own battery factory. It focuses on designing, manufacturing high discharge rate battery packs. They use state-of-the-art automatic lines for cell production, which can maintain the high quality of the cells produced. They offer batteries for all kinds of RC models (cars, planes, helicopters, drones) and airsoft guns.