Revolver Chiappa Rhino 50DS CO2 - nickel
Chiappa Rhino Firearms revolvers are particularly impressive. For some they
are ugly, for others they are fascinated by the modern angular concept of a
classic revolver. In addition to many of own design solutions, the most
significant change is the axis of the barrel. Most revolvers have a barrel in
the upper axis of the drum chamber. Chiappa Rhino shoots from the lower chamber.
This achieves a better approximation to the axis of the shooter's hand and
reduces the recoil effect. Accuracy increases.
Airsoft revolver with official license from Chiappa Firearms. This brand new model was developed by engineers from Chiappa Firearms (Italy), BO Manufacture (France) and Wingun (Taiwan). The aim was to offer the most realistic replica with regard to weight, dimensions, operation, handling, sight compatibility ..etc. Everything was thought out and designed to perfectly copy the famous Chiappa RHINO.
This beautifully made replica has a completely new CO2 propulsion system, which keeps the energy around 0.95 J. The revolver is thus safe even for a normal airsoft game.
- Metal body
- Metal barrel
- Handle in wood imitation with integrated key for CO2 capsules
- Official marking "RHINO 50DS .357 MAGNUM"
- Official logo Chiappa Rhino
- Unique serial number
- Single and double action functions
- Functional signaling of the extended striker (works like a real one: when the cock is extended, the signaling pin rises)
- Activation by an active dog
- Bottom 5-slot strip Picatinny (length 50 mm)
- Hop-up: adjustable, 9 positions with key (included)
- Magazine: 6 holes in a metal drum, each hole for one cartridge = for 1 shot.
- Inner barrel: 6.08 x 127 mm
- Sights: fixed line of sight, adjustable height of the rear sight.
- Sights compatible with a real firearm.
- Operation: 1 CO2 bomb (12 g) in the stock for about 100 shots.
Gas (no Blowback)
|BB energy (J)||
|Theoretical range (m)||
|Appropriate balls weight|
|Inner barrel length||
Metal adjustable Hop-Up
|Type of the magazine||
Low capacity spring