Electro River™ is a new quality on the power supply market. The manufacturer has set for himself a goal to create a product whose quality will match even the best players on the market of batteries whilst at the same time retaining an attractive price. Electro River™ attempts to meet the needs of players.
A new, multi-functional Wave™ microprocessor charger will allow for efficient charging/discharging of all types of cells available on the market, offering a wide array of configuration of work modes and maximum safety for the battery and the user. The charger has an in-built power supply and a balancer and is characteristic for its very intuitive operation.
- Input Voltage: 11-18V (DC) / 100-240V (AC)
- Charging Voltage: 0.1-8,0A
- Max Charging Rate: 80W
- Discharge Voltage: 0.1-2.0A
- Max Discharging Rate: 10W
- Balancing Current: max. 460 mAh/cell
- Applicable Battery Types: Ni-MH/Ni-Cd: 1-15 cells, LiPo/LiFe/LiIon: 1-6 cells
- Pb Battery Voltage: 2-20V
- Dimensions: 135 x 145 x 43mm
- Weight: 590g (net weight)
The set includes:
- 230V AC power cable
- 12V DC (Jack) power cable
- set of DEAN/Tamiya small, DEAN/clips