Single UV LED Boards and Module set (for MAXX ME/MI Hopup series)
Single UV LED Board with Clear Vinyl Cover and New Electronic Module set is made for MAXX ME/MI Hopup Chamber series to glow BBs in the dark during firing. This UV LED Tracer unit has the Single UV LED Board mounted on one side of chamber to glow BBs, and the Clear Vinyl Cover mounted on the other side to track the remained BBs inside chamber. This UV LED Tracer unit is powered by connecting the 2 Round Terminals to the Motor Screw Terminals RED (+) and BLACK (-). DO NOT REVERSE POLARITY!
Operating Voltage from 7VDC to 15VDC (2-4 cells LiPo, 6-13 cells NiCd).
- Designed for MAXX ME/MI Hopup Chamber series to glow BBs in the dark during firing
- Fully compatible with TITAN™ and Spectre Mk.II drop-in mosfet
- Mounted Single UV LED Board on one side of chamber to glow BBs
- Powered by connecting the 2 Round Terminals to the Motor Screw Terminals RED (+) and BLACK (-). DO NOT REVERSE POLARITY!
- Wide Operating Voltage from 7VDC to 15VDC (2-4 cells LiPo, 6-13 cells NiCd)
- 1x Single UV LED Boards
- 1 x Strong Clear Vinyl Cover
- 1x Electronic Module and Cable set
- LED Type: Ultra Violet Light
- Wattage: max 1,5W
- Current: max 230mA
- Compatible with MAXX ME/MI Hopup Chamber series
- Voltage: 7VDC to 15VDC (2-4 cells LiPo, 6-13 cells NiCad)
MAXX Model Products, Inc.
began in 2001 as a company known by Microheli.com based in Canada. Maxx model designed and manufactured high quality upgrade parts and accessories for RC Helicopters, Drones, and Cars. Starting in 2016, Maxx took its experience in high quality RC components and expanded to Airsoft. Maxx launched itself into the Airsoft market with the release of original M4 PRO hop-up unit. Through feedback from the community and constant improvements, they have achieved the most advanced M4 hop-up unit with the ME model. Taking what they learned in that process, Maxx now brings their attention to other platforms. With years of experience Maxx looks to manufacture more advanced and innovative products for the whole market. Maxx Model Products, Inc. is a registered business in Canada.
No one has reviewed yet