- length 22 mm
- two rubber seals are already in the nozzle
- inner diameter 5.9mm - version NBU!
- aluminum alloy 6061 T6
- CNC production
- polished smooth surface, red anodized
- packed in PP Eurobag
- length and type is inscribed on the nozzle body by a laser
Nozzle is NBU and seals only on NBU cylinder heads !!! Would be free at regular nozzle.
What is the NBU? This is shortcut of New Bore-Up. Parts (usually piston and cylinder head, cylinder and nozzle) have an enlarged internal diameter and can accommodate a larger volume of air. In order to achieve the appropriate effect, it is recommended to use the spring M130 and stringer
- Please apply silicone oil on the cylinder head before nozzle put on.
- Place the nozzle sensitively on the head to avoid damaging the thin rubber rings
Note: Different manufacturers may use different nozzle lengths for the same weapon model. Please make sure that nozzle length meet your needs. A poorly chosen nozzle fundamentally affects the performance, or gunfire-ability. Under ideal conditions, the nozzle should fully fit on the HopUp rubber band and not touch the chamber surface.
We are in airsoft business since year 2007. We listen customer's needs and try to bring goods with reasonable prices. We gather informations from 15 years of experiences with airsoft. Our AirsoftPro brand spare and upgrade parts are well known in Europe airsoft market.
Currently our shop is the most popular aisoft shop in the Czech Republic with the excellent feedback. See www.heureka.cz. In 2016 we run new modern eshop and working on warehouse logistic improvements to faster orders packing.