Brut Sniper Gas (700 ml)
Serious snipers need the quality and reliability of the new Abbey Brut Sniper Gas. Most normal gases are lubricated which wets the hop-up. This means you need to apply more pressure which, in turn, slows the BBs. Slower BBs and reduced hop-up leads to less accuracy and poor performance. When using Brut Sniper Gas, you can reduce the pressure of the hop-up to increase muzzle velocity and still produce maximum back spin. Greater back spin gives a flatter trajectory which leads to higher accuracy and more kills.
- New design allows for improved power and performance.
- Dry formulation keeps the hop-up in perfect condition for rapid fire on full auto.
- A blend of carefully selected gases produces maximum power for perfect shooting.
- Because you are not wetting the hop-up, your weapons will perform consistently throughout the weekend
- Gas weight: 700 g
- Gas volume: 750 ml
- Bottle volume: 570 ml
- Bottle dimensions: 27 x 6,6 cm
- Total weightt: 405 g
Green Gas gases are not designed for Japanese weapons - Tokyo Marui, KSC, Maruzen, Marushin, Tanaka,… They can damage plastic slides due to the different expansion characteristics! Gas 144a is dedicated for these weapons (e.g Abbey).
- Gas bottles cannot be refilled;
- The gas is under pressure.
- Do not expose to fire, heat and direct sunlight!
- Propane gas is extremely flammable!
- Use only outdoors or in well-ventilated rooms, do not breathe gas!