CNC Aluminum Advanced Trigger (Style C) for M4 - dark earth
CNC Aluminum Advanced Trigger is specially designed for fast response, smooth and consistent trigger pull on Ver. 2 Gear Box of M4/M16 series Airsoft AEG Rifles. Machined from a solid block of Aircraft Grade Aluminum with tight tolerances to provide better accuracy, consistency, and durability.
- The Advanced Trigger has multiple adjustment points to control travel, over travel, and to prevent damage to electronic switches on controller boards.
- The Advanced Trigger is completely compatible with the popular TITAN™ Electronic Module from Gate for Ver. 2 Gear Box.
- The Advanced Trigger is designed with relieve cuts to function in most Tokyo Marui™ spec. AEG and HPA systems.
- The main pivot pin of the trigger is made from Titanium for maximum strength and durability.
- The body of the trigger is CNC machined out of a solid block of Aircraft Grade Aluminum 6061.
- The Aluminum and Titanium construction makes this trigger very light and durable.
- Moreover, the trigger is carefully chamfered the edges and securely fitted with three rubber pads to ensure comfort, enhance traction and secure grip.
- With the unique shapes, stylish design and colors, we will have an option to fit your style needs.
- Overall Length: 47.75 mm
- Overall Width: 7 mm
- Pivot Pin Diameter: 3 mm
- Material: Titanium/Aluminum 6061
- 1 x CNC Aluminum Advanced Trigger
- 1 x Setscrew
- 3 x Rubber Pad
- 1 x Titanium Pivot Pin
- 1 x Steel Trigger Spring