This compact 11.1V Li-Po battery with its slim split-cell construction, allows great flexibility in placing it inside a AEG, even inside SOPMOD/Cranestocks. Despite its small size it still packs 1300mAh. It comes in a handy storage box. The biggest reasons to use a Li-Po is its smaller size and better power efficiency. Most Li-Po batteries are about the same size as a mini-type battery and is equal in power to a large type NiMH battery. No need for battery slings, battery boxes, or big batteries strapped on to guns. Li-Po is a power source for small carbines, PDW's, SMG's, etc. that doesn't require you to spoil the look of the gun, or run the risk of running out of power in the middle of a battle.
Unlike traditional batteries, Li-Po gives a stable Rate of Fire, Through-out its use. Also, it is not necessary to discharge Li-Po batteries before charging them, allowing the battery to be charged in-between games.
- Configuration: 3 split-cell
- Voltage: 11.1V
- Capacity: 1300mAh
- 25C continuous discharge rate of 26 amps with 32.5 amp bursts
- Comes with align balance connector
- Connector: small Tamiya
- Dimensions: 21.5 x 21.6 x 130 mm (0,9 x 0,9 x 5,2 in.)
- Size compatible with mini-type batteries
- This pack is ideal for M130 to M160 upgrades
- Replaces a 10.8V to 12V NiMH pack
- Ultra-advanced Li-Po battery technology
TO PROLONG THE LIFE OF A LI-PO BATTERY
- Never completely discharge the battery.
- Stop using the battery the moment you hear the Rate of Fire goes down.
- Charge the battery before storage.
- IMPORTANT: you must use a Li-Po charger, no exceptions.
When using Li-Po batteries in upgraded AEG's, it is advisable to have a total upgrade, including spring, cylinder-parts, gears and motor. Simply installing a more powerful spring, and then using a high voltage battery to power the AEG will wreck one or more components in your gearbox. ULTIMATE motors are designed specifically to power, upgraded AEG's, and are built to handle higher voltage.
is a worldwide leader in the business of replica firearms and accessories manufacturing – including Airsoft guns, Airguns, CO2 guns and firearms replicas. They specialize in 1:1 scale replica guns and accessories for fun, action, sports, entertainment and collection. Their assortment consists mainly of licensed models and exclusive subbrands of ActionSportGames® A/S. One of ASGs goals is to become the preferred supplier in the firearms replica business through worldwide license agreements, quality brands and premium service – before, during and after sales. Cooperation with CZ of the Czech Republic is a good example of how successful such a partnership can be, since most of CZs production firearms are now represented as both Airsoft guns and Airguns.