Active brake for V2 gearbox
Professionally made active brake designed for airsoft electric guns (AEG). Device increases gun rate of fire and battery holds longer, than with basic wiring. In semi fire mode piston isn't partially stretched, spring is fully released, parts in mechabox aren't under strain and nozzle locks hop-up chamber in greater part (depends on ROF). Active break solves multiple shots in semi mode with weapons with very high rate of fire (ROF). It is fully integrated inside the gearbox version 2 instead of the original trigger contacts, compatible with Tokyo Marui standard.
- Active brake build on trigger contacts from SHS company
- Easy installation inside the gearbox version 2
- Devices without wires, you can use max. 1,5qmm (AWG16) power wires and 0,5qmm (AWG20) signal wires
- Suitable for service center, if you are not familiar with soldering to the circuit board, choose device with wiring and accessories
- Designed for spring up to M160 (equivalent for current 75A single shot fire or 25A burst fire for max. 30s). For higher load please use Active brake II (it is outside gearbox)
- Specified for common batteries up to 17V (Ni-xx 8.4 - 12V, lipol 7.4 - 14.8V)
- No current consumption in the idle mode
- No sparking on switch contacts
- Active braking uses the excess energy from the motor to stop it. The braking effect is the most powerful with high torgue motor
- In auto fire mode piston stops in random position due the mechabox design
- For right function is necessary to have a functional gearbox cut off lever, selector plate, reverse latch, trigger and trigger block, as it has the standard gearbox
DEVICE INSTRUCTIONS: you can download installation manual in English here [PDF, 669.91 kB]
PACKING: Mosfet with active brake on trigger contacts, trigger switch, screw, pad (for screw to keep device in the position) and installation manual in English
WARNING: Installation of this device leave to expert, who could solder and disassemble airsoft gun. Never user soldering gun! We can't guarantee 100% compatibility with all gearboxes, but Active brake - V2 will fit into standard and common brand's gearboxes without larger modifications.