MOSFET gives you contactless switching of any circuit. In AEG is used for contact closure while trigger is pressed.
Advantages in use of MOSFET:
- Contactless switching.
- No more damaging of trigger contacts by high current - used for signal only.
- Increases rate of fire as well as battery life.
- Works with all commonly used batteries (Ni-Mh/Ni-Cd/Li-Pol/Li-Ion/Li-Fe) with voltage 6,6V-14,8V.
- Designed primarily for all AEGs - airsoft electric guns.
MOSFET Ultra description:
- Dimensions 27x13,5x11,5mm.
- Maximum current up to 140A constant - thanks to integrated cooler can be used practicaly without restriction.
- Four power wires (two red and two black) and two signal wires (blue) comes from the device. All high-quality silicone wires, 50 cm each.
- Covered in heat-shrink tubing.
- Built-in voltage stabilisation keeps MOSFET fully used at all times.
- Built-in cooler allows MOSFET to work in extreme conditions.
- MOSFET Ultra with soldered wires
- covered in heat-shrink tubing
- Dean-T male plug
- 2pcs of motor connector
- heat-schrinking tubings for plugs
- user manual with instalation instructions
WARNING: MOSFET should be installed by qualified AEG professionals only. Manufacturer is not liable for any damage on the gun caused by unprofessional installation. Do not use soldering gun!