MOSFET gives you contactless switching of any circuit. Active break function uses residual energy of motor for its imidiate stop. The higher the torque of motor, the better breaking effect.
Advantages in use of MOSFET with active break:
- Stops the piston in the default position and leaves the spring loose when on semi.
- Lower wear for not just piston and sping, but many other parts as well.
- Contactless switching.
- No more damaging of trigger contacts by high current - used for signal only.
- Increases rate of fire as well as battery life.
- Solves problem with double shot on semi.
- Works with all commonly used batteries (Ni-Mh/Ni-Cd/Li-Pol/Li-Ion/Li-Fe) with voltage 6,6V-14,8V.
- Designed for all AEGs - airsoft electric guns.
MOSFET with active break Ultra description:
- Dimensions 35x14,5x14mm.
- Maximum current up to 140A constant - thanks to integrated cooler can be used practicaly without restriction.
- Four power wires (two red and two black) and two signal wires (blue) comes from the device. All high-quality silicone wires, 50 cm each.
- Covered in heat-shrink tubing.
- Built-in voltage stabilisation keeps MOSFET fully used at all times.
- Built-in cooler allows MOSFET to work in extreme conditions.
- If you do not expect extreme conditions, choose MOSFET with active break.
- If you want to use your own wires, choose alternate without wiring.
Package contents: MOSFET with active break Ultra with soldered wires, covered in heat-shrink tubing, Dean-T male plug, 2pcs of motor connector, heat-schrinking tubings for plugs, user manual with instalation instructions
WARNING: MOSFET should be installed by qualified AEG professionals only. Manufacturer is not liable for any damage on the gun caused by unprofessional installation. Do not use soldering gun!