Jumpmaster goggle with ballistic resistance - clear
TheOESS JumpmasterTM is specifically designed for Airborne and other high-speed applications. It is compatible with night vision devices and multiple helmet types with three mission-specific strap configurations. The Jumpmaster’s 2.6mm polycarbonate lenses provide ballistic protection, ESSOPTICSTM distortion-free optical precision, and ESS ClearZoneTM dedicated Anti-fog and Anti-scratch lens coatings.
- Anti-microbial OpFoamTM face padding increases comfort & fit
- Advanced ESS ClearZoneTM FlowCoat coating eliminate fog inside & prevent scratches outside
- Interchangeable distortion-free 2.6mm high-impact Polycarbonate lenses provide 100% UVA/ UVB protection
BALLISTIC PROTECTION STANDARDS
- US MIL SPEC MIL-PRF-32432
- ANSI Z87.1 – 2015
- CE EN166
- Black JumpmasterTM goggle
- Clear JumpmasterTM series lens
- Black standard adjustable strap
- Black SpeedsleeveTM
- User's guide
- ESS Sticker
Established in 1998, ESS (Eye Safety Systems, Inc.) creates advanced eye protection systems for military, law enforcement, fire/rescue and shooting sport markets. ESS is the only authorized eyewear provider to the United States Marine Corps, is a leading supplier to all other branches of the U.S. DoD, and is sold in over 100 countries. ESS proudly stands behind its products with unparalleled sustainment programs and industry-leading customer service.
ESS is headquartered in Hailey, Idaho, and its ISO 9001:2008 certified U.S. factory is located in Foothill Ranch, California. ESS is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Oakley, Inc.